Upgrade from Dynamics AX 2012 to Dynamics 365 Operations
For you to be on top of your business, an up to date solution is compulsory. If you are dealing with an outdated business solution, now is the best time to switch. Upgrade from earlier versions of Dynamics AX (4.0 / 2009 / 2012 R3) to the all-new Dynamics 365 for Operations. The process of upgrade brings a lot of feature enhancements and other benefits to your business.
Rethink what is possible for your business and its expansion with Dynamics 365 that unifies CRM and ERP capabilities into applications that work seamlessly together across sales, customer service, field service, operations, financials, marketing, and project service automation. Start with what you need, add applications as your business grows. With Dynamics 365 for operations, engage your customers, empower employees, optimize operations, reinvent products and business models.
Upgrade to Dynamics 365 not only cuts costs with a cloud implementation but also reduces customizations. So, now is the time to upgrade to Dynamics 365 for operations from any of the previous versions of AX.
The Benefits of Migrating to Dynamics 365:
- Functional Enhancements – Moving to Microsoft Dynamics 365 will provide New features and capabilities, including embedded BI and availability on mobile devices, that an organization can take advantage of.
- Improved Accessibility – Microsoft Dynamics 365 utilizes a native HTML5 browser based user interface, which can run on any device (PC, tablet, phone), any platform (Windows, Mac, etc.), and any browser (IE, Chrome, Safari, Firefox, etc.). This simplifies access to the application from any type of user device.
- A common data model – ERP and CRM under same platform – Upgrading from Dynamics AX to Dynamics 365 for Operations makes it easier to integrate your ERP, CRM, BI and IoT all in the Dynamics 365 range. Your operational and financial data shares a single common data source. This is a significant development, and the potential is enormous.
- BI – Microsoft Dynamics 365 now includes a real-time, in-memory BI solution that provides up-to-the-minute information around how your business is performing, with new tools (Power BI) for visualizing this data and creating dashboards.
- Reduced Maintenance & Stay Updated – Eliminates on premise servers and systems that require maintenance and upgrade. Microsoft takes responsibility for monitoring and updating the underlying platform and the application itself. Stay up to date with platform updates (every 3 months) and application updates (every 6 months), eliminating the need for any expensive and major version upgrades every few years.
- Microsoft Gold Partner for Enterprise Resource Planning.
- An Independent Software Vendor and Cloud Service Provider.
- Being an ISV has helped our team of experts to get an early exposure to Microsoft advanced technologies and environment.
- A team of qualified professionals with rich experience across the entire AX ecosystem – Implementations and multiple vertical offering.
- We have many success stories to our credit.
- Successfully upgraded of our ISV solutions from 2009/2012 to Dynamics 365 which are listed on Microsoft AppSource.
- Currently working on large upgrade projects in US & ME regions.
Upgrade & Migration Services that we offer are:
- AX 4.0 to Dynamics 365 for Operations
- AX 2009 to Dynamics 365 for Operations
- AX 2012 to Dynamics 365 for Operations